- Level 1 : For when temperatures start to dip and your hands need a little warmth. This warmth level is for models that are lightweight, versatile and can be used to add an extra layer inside the gloves or to be worn as is at the start of the season.
- Level 2 : This warmth level is for when winter has started or nearing its end but the weather is still cold enough to head to the slopes. It will keep your hands dry and warm in these conditions.
- Level 3 : When the days get chillier and the wind is stronger, this warmth level is best if your hands are not used to dealing with the cold. Ideal for any winter activity, from skiing to touring.
- Level 4 : Models with this warmth level are often made with PrimaLoft or 3M Thinsulate and are designed for when winter conditions are not favorable. Perfect choice to practice your favorite winter sports while keeping your hands nice and toasty
- Level 5 : Often made of down insulation, these models are very warm, sometimes even too warm for many. This is perfect for extremely cold days where intense winter sports activities are practiced at a minimum as the hands can heavily perspire.